Big challenges lead to rapid change.
Today, humanity is facing one such drastic global crisis. In a ‘World of Upside Down’ the COVID-19 virus is taking a toll, putting countries, societies, communities, and the economy under tremendous pressure. We came across terms like ‘lockdowns’ and ‘social distancing’, phrases that we probably never encountered earlier, are now widely accepted.
The crisis will pass, maybe in a few months, in a year or maybe longer. The virus may persist, but it will leave behind a new working trend, new ways of interacting with people with safety guidelines.
The wellness and the aesthetic industry is one sector that will experience a huge transformation. The services provided by this industry are personal and physical. The basis of the beauty industry is touch, and touch without the necessary safety protocols is a Big NO NO today. This doesn’t mean the industry will stop functioning.
And while some DIY beauty treatments become more popular, nothing can replace the expertise of the experts. Clinically done, therapists and beauty treatments are always worth the effort. The professionals know what makes people feel good, they make people feel good, and they will be needed for people to look their best.
Therefore, the beauty and wellness industry will continue to serve their committed customers. It is the interface that is going to change.
Coronavirus Prevention- Health and Safety Guidelines
Clinic Dermatech is all geared up with necessary precautions to effectively deal with the crises and during and after this problematic pandemic. We are committed to being there for all our clients through this tough and challenging time. Despite the escalating problem going on worldwide, people will still have concerns with their skin and hair, and this is when they require skilled aesthetic care.
We have opened our clinics to take care of your aesthetic needs.
Your Safety is Our Priority
Keeping you and our team members safe is our ultimate objective.
What We Are Doing
1. Checking the temperature of our staff and clients visiting our clinic each day.
2. Washing / sanitising our hands upon arrival, before and after treatments. We’ll have the cleanest hands to deal with our clients!
3. Disinfecting surfaces between clients and the treatment area.
4. Wearing safety equipment during treatments- mask, gloves, and eyewear (dependent on the treatment). All clients will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, it will be provided.
5. Restricting the number of people in the clinic, and maintaining social distance.
6. For a scheduled booking, please notify us whether you or any of the family members have any symptoms suggestive of Covid-19 (fever, headache, muscle pain, cough, cold symptoms, loss of smell or taste, etc.). We request you not to come to the clinic if you or a family member feels even mildly ill. Remember, we are trying to protect you and your families as well as our staff and our families.
7. All rooms, equipment and touch areas are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected regularly.
We’re all in this together! Reopening beauty and wellness clinics requires all of us to move forward together using best practices and maintaining safety and guidelines to reduce the risk of COVID-19.
How You Can Help Us
1. Allow us to check your temperature using no-touch thermal scanners.
2. Wear a mask. If you don’t have a mask, the staff will give you one.
3. Sanitise your hands upon arrival
4. Please schedule your appointment in advance and be on time. To avoid the risk of infection, we are not encouraging waiting in the reception area.
5. When you arrive at the clinic, please answer the questions that we will ask. These can range from “Do you have any respiratory symptoms, such as a cough or sore throat?” to “Do you have any travel history in the past 14 days?” to “Have you come in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19?”
6. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or unwell, please reschedule your appointment.
7. Please visit the clinic alone and let us have one-on-one time treatment.
We are ready to work through these unpredictable challenges. Being a part of Clinic Dermatech family, we appreciate your patience, understanding, and concern for each other’s mutual safety during this unprecedented time.
You can book a consultation at any of our pan-India locations by visiting www.clinicdermatech.com or calling 8905320330 for your nearest Clinic Dermatech located at Delhi NCR (New Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Faridabad). Agra, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Kurukshetra, and Mumbai.