One of the must have addition to the beauty regimen of women is permanent laser hair reduction. Women, since time immemorial have been chalking out different ways of beautifying themselves and hair reduction is the newest entrant in this league. Nowadays they are so image conscious that they don’t want any unwanted body hair.
There are a number of temporary hair removal methods, but at Clinic Dermatech, we offer a permanent solution to your unwanted hair growth. Permanent hair removal solutions include laser hair reduction which has its own advantages like comfort, fewer chances of outbreaks of skin allergies or rashes etc. Laser hair reduction is also more cost effective as compared to other hair removal techniques.
Hair Reduction at Clinic Dermatech
Clinic Dermatech is aimed at providing the most scientific and sophisticated way of hair reduction by using the finest technology of laser treatment. Their laser hair reduction technology reduces unwanted body hair, in a quick and easy manner to deliver permanent results with maintenance sessions. We also administer Post Laser Cream which helps in reducing inflammation and redness of the skin. The natural extracts of the cream help in taking care of laser treated skin. There is another product, HR+ which augments the effectiveness of laser hair reduction.
At Clinic Dermatech, we at first try to understand the texture of your skin and the tendency of hair growth you face. The hair follicles on your body are generally at 3 stages of growth:
a) The active growth or the anagen phase
b) The regressive or the catagen phase
c) The resting or the telogen phase
By laser hair removal technique, you can remove the actively growing hair follicles. The laser light targets the melanin present in the skin which is present in abundance in the hair shafts during the anagen phase. The laser hair reduction technique can also be customized according to the intensity of hair growth in order to arrive at the best results. The laser hair reduction technique doesn’t only reduce hair on your face, but also on your back, arms, legs, chin and other areas. The laser hair removal machine includes Nd Yag Laser, Diode Laser, and IPL laser. These treatments are done in such a way so that the hair follicles tissues are damaged, but equal care is taken to see that other body tissues aren’t harmed.
Things to Know
- For laser hair treatment, you generally require 6 to 8 sessions. In case of additional and excessive hair growth sparked by pregnancy, menopause or any kind of hormonal imbalances, you may require additional sessions.
- Although you can expect 80% reduction of hair, but the results may vary from one person to the other.
- You should not pluck or wax your hair before the laser hair treatment.
- On the day of the treatment, you should avoid applying lotions, moisturizer or other skin creams or packs.
- If you encounter redness on your skin, don’t panic; they usually go away within 30 minutes after the treatment
- It is advisable that you expose yourself less to the sun before and after the treatment
- This treatment is not permitted during pregnancy.
So, what are you waiting for? It is the season of festivities and you should immediately book an appointment with Clinic Dermatech to start treatment as early as possible.