Age is just a number when it comes to your skin. Knowing how to take care of your skin at every age is a complicated task. A skincare routine should be a replenishes part of your daily routine and should never be missed.
General Skincare routine for everyone every day should be as follows:
Step 1 – Cleanser
A Skin balancing cleanser is important for removing makeup, pollutants, and dirt off the face and hands.
Step 2 – Exfoliant
An Exfoliant helps in the revival of your skin and brightening of your complexion. It eliminates skin cell to build-up, enabling pores to remain clear and open.
Step 3 –Acid Toner
A toner gives you soft and smooth skin while promoting collagen production. It clears the path for deeper and more effective product penetration and replenishes the skin surface.
Step 4 – Moisturizer
Protect your skin by using a moisturizer with a good Ciel Sunblock SPF 50 in the morning. Adding a nourishing moisturizer to your skincare routine in the evening is good.
SKINCARE ROUTINE FOR OILY SKIN
Oily skin feels greasy, can be uneven in texture and tends to have large, visible pores. Most people experience a slight increase in sebum production in summers. If you have oily skin, or your skin has started showing signs of oily skin with changing weather conditions, in either case, you should follow skincare routine for oily skin and use the right products to improve your skin’s overall health.
There is no definite reason for that extra oil on your face and just because you have oily skin, doesn’t mean you cannot do anything about it. Instead of following a skincare routine of normal and dry skin, determine what works best for you.
Consult a dermatologist who can assist you with the best products that are good for your skin. At Clinic Dermatech, North India’s Most Awarded Skincare Clinic, leading dermatologists and skin specialists analyze your skin and guide you about your skin needs.
Additionally, don’t try every new product that pops up on the television advertisement. Oily skin needs specialized products only. Try Ciel Oil Control Skincare range that has been specifically developed for oily skin by medical professionals. It helps control oil and sebum, works even on sensitive skin, and the products are Cruelty-Free as they Not Tested on Animals.
Know the Ciel Oil Control Range
Always consult an expert before using any product on your skin.
- The first and the foremost way to combat oil is to eliminate it with oil-blotting papers or tissue.
- When choosing the face wash for oily skin, get yourself a gentle cleanser that gets rid of all the impurities without drying out your skin. Ciel Oil Control Face Wash works wonders for oily skin.
- Ciel Oil Control Moisturizer is an oil-free and water-based moisturizer that won’t weigh down your skin. Itis the best moisturizer and works very well on oily skin.
- Add retinol-based serum in your night-time beauty regimen that firms your skin and tightens pores, implies your skin produces and releases less oil. Use Ciel Oil Control Mask to reduce dullness of your skin.
Skincare routine for oily acne-prone skin
Follow an extensive daytime skincare routine for oily acne-prone skin without fail before stepping out. Try Ciel oil control product range from Clinic Dermatech for best results. Similarly, you should have nighttime to eliminate acne from your skin. The skin’s ability to repair itself is directly proportional to the feeling of tiredness that you experience at the end of the day. Your shut-eye time is exactly when your skin is able to absorb anything and repair is needed.
Here are some Dos and Donts for Skin Care Routine for Oily Acne-Prone Skin
- Always consult an expert before using any product on your skin.
- A major part of acne treatments includes keeping a tab on your diet; and diet includes fish, healthy fats, antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies, nuts and yogurt.
- Don’t use harsh, granular exfoliators very often, as they can irritate inflamed skin.
- Avoid touching your skin very often to evade allergies. You will also be transferring bacteria and dirt onto your face from your hands.
- Get out of your sweaty clothes and shower immediately once you’re done with your workout.
- Never ever sleep with your makeup on, at night as the skin opens up for self-repair and all the stickiness will go deep into the skin.
Healthy skincare routine is a must for oily skin. Follow it without fail. Always consult a dermatologist before using any product for acne or oily skin. Book an appointment with Clinic Dermatech and get the right advice from the experts.